Pressbooks 3.5 just went live on Pressbooks.com and all of our other production networks. Here’s what’s changed:
- Feature: Search and Replace functionality has been rebuilt and more closely integrated with Pressbooks core.
- Feature: Pressbooks plugins (specifications forthcoming) can now be activated at the book level by book administrators.
- Fixed: Some image asset paths were updated.
- Fixed: Default mPDF options were updated.
- Under the Hood: Pressbooks now bundles the WordPress API feature plugin (more to come on this front).
- Under the Hood: Our namespace is now