Pressbooks 3.5.1 just went live on Pressbooks.com and all of our other production networks. Here’s what’s changed:
- Requires WordPress 4.5.2.
- Fixed: Resolved a formatting issue on the Export page (props to @bdolor).
- Under the Hood: Added anchor, superscript and subscript buttons to core MCE routines (eliminating dependencies).
WordPress 4.5.2 Security Release came out on Friday. After ensuring its compatibility with Pressbooks, we upgraded Pressbooks.com and all other production networks to WordPress 4.5.2.
Pressbooks 3.5 just went live on Pressbooks.com and all of our other production networks. Here’s what’s changed:
- Feature: Search and Replace functionality has been rebuilt and more closely integrated with Pressbooks core.
- Feature: Pressbooks plugins (specifications forthcoming) can now be activated at the book level by book administrators.
- Fixed: Some image asset paths were updated.
- Fixed: Default mPDF options were updated.
- Under the Hood: Pressbooks now bundles the WordPress API feature plugin (more to come on this front).
- Under the Hood: Our namespace is now