We just released Pressbooks Stats 1.6.1, which fixes an issue with retrieving network storage when the uploads directory is a symbolic link. We’ll be deploying this update to all our hosted networks by Wednesday, October 17th.
We’re releasing Pressbooks 5.5.3 and McLuhan 2.5.2 today. In Pressbooks we’ve optimized two chunks of our codebase that were responsible for some performance issues, and in McLuhan we’ve patched some SCSS that was generating invalid CSS. Thanks to Thomas Dumm for reporting this issue.
We’ve got some more bug fixes and minor improvements out for Pressbooks CAS SSO, Pressbooks LTI Provider, and Pressbooks Shibboleth SSO. As always you can find the full release notes on our documentation site.
We’ve just updated Pressbooks, McLuhan, Aldine, and Pressbooks Stats with some bug fixes and improvements, and we’ll be deploying these changes to our PressbooksEDU networks tomorrow. You can check out the full changelogs on our documentation site, or get an overview on our October 3rd Release board.
We just released Pressbooks 5.5.1, which fixes an issue in the release packaging for Pressbooks 5.5.0 that caused some problems with the cover generator. We encourage all users to update at their earliest convenience.
Pressbooks 5.5.0, McLuhan 2.5.0, Pressbooks LTI Provider 1.1.0, Pressbooks CAS SSO 1.1.0, and Pressbooks Stats 1.5.0 have been released. These updates include a wide range of new features, enhancements, and bugfixes. Of note: Pressbooks 5.5.0 includes: our Cover Generator tool, which was previously not available to Open Source users. a handful of new shortcodes to […]
We’ve got another patch release out (Pressbooks 5.4.7) which resolves a bug introduced in the release earlier today.
Pressbooks 5.4.6 is now available. This bugfix release resolves some additional edge cases which were preventing paragraph separation settings from being properly applied to the webbook. Thanks again to James Paradiso and Steel Wagstaff for their ongoing feedback on this issue!
Pressbooks 5.4.5 is out, fixing a longstanding issue where paragraph separation for webbooks would change when switching themes. Thanks to Steel Wagstaff and James Paradiso for reporting it!
Jacobs 1.1.1 and McLuhan 2.4.3 are now available, with bug fixes for running content positioning in PDF. Thanks to Ed Beck for the bug report!