This sprint, we’ll be working on:
- Seeking feedback on our LTI/Thin CC plugin from our Open Source community and tweaking it as needed.
- Releasing Pressbooks 5.4.0 (which now includes our DocRaptor export module).
- Releasing McLuhan 2.4.0 (which includes Buckram 1.0).
- Releasing Aldine 1.4.0 (which includes support for WordPress 4.9.6’s Privacy tools).
- Increasing Pressbooks’ minimum WordPress requirements to WordPress 4.9.6.
- Testing the Tablepress plugin in all export formats.
- Merging our Cover Generator tool into Pressbooks core in preparation for a future release.
Also, we’ll be off both Mondays this sprint, as it will be Québec and Canada’s national holidays, so the Open Source call will happen on Tuesday, July 3.