NOTICE: Pressbooks >= 4.3.3 requires WordPress 4.8.2.
NOTICE: Users of the Pressbooks Custom CSS theme must upgrade to Pressbooks Custom CSS 1.0 for compatibility with Pressbooks >= 4.3.0.
- [CORE ENHANCEMENT] Use Laravel Container instead of Pimple as our service container; add Laravel Blade support for future templated outputs (see #831, #962, and #970).
- [FIX] Content imported from EPUB is now ordered by spine order instead of manifest order (props to @hakkim-pits; see #442 and #968).
- [FIX] Custom styles are no longer sanitized in ways that improperly encode characters (see #972).
- [FIX] Sanitize body font size PDF theme option as a float instead of an integer to allow more size options (see #969).
home_urlis now used instead of
site_urlwhen linking to front-end content (see #971; reference: roots/bedrock#316).
- [FIX] Shortcodes will now be cloned as is to preserve more footnote and LaTeX data (see #973).
- [FIX] Special characters in a book title will no longer lead to filename issues under certain circumstances (see #974).
- [FIX] Added cache busting to ensure that custom styles are loaded after save (see #46).