NOTICE: Pressbooks >= 4.3.3 requires WordPress 4.8.2.
NOTICE: Users of the Pressbooks Custom CSS theme must upgrade to Pressbooks Custom CSS 1.0 for compatibility with Pressbooks >= 4.3.0.
- [CORE ENHANCEMENT] The user catalog title can now be changed via the
pb_catalog_titlefilter (props to @monkecheese; see #961).
- [CORE ENHANCEMENT] SCSS variables from theme options will now be passed to the SCSS compiler as key/value pairs rather than by building SCSS in PHP (see #782 and #963).
- [FIX] Fixed an issue where the PDF margins theme option was not being applied properly.
- [FIX] Fixed a conflict between the updated Pressbooks LaTeX module and third-party renderers (props to @monkecheese; see #958 and #959).
- [FIX] The publication date should now save properly, regardless of book language (thanks to @thomasdumm for the bug report; see #965 and #966).
Pressbooks Book 1.10.4
- [FIX] Fixed an issue where part numbering would not reset properly in Prince if the part was the book’s first content (see #45).