NOTICE: Pressbooks 4.2 requires WordPress 4.8.1.
- Feature: Full-sized images will be used where possible in Print PDF exports to ensure that exported PDFs meet image resolution requirements (see #894, #898 and #900).
- Feature: WXR import and clone operations will now attempt to fetch original images from the source book in addition to the scaled/cropped version in the book content (see #895 and #902).
- Feature: Content on the organize page now has a View link as will as Edit and Trash (see #840and #893).
- Enhancement: The Masterminds HTML5 parser is now used instead of
\DOMDocumentwhere possible for improved error handling and compatibility with HTML5 elements (see #889 and #896).
- Enhancement: Unnecessary HTTP calls have been removed from export routines (see #899).
- Enhancement: Installation instructions are now linked from the readme file instead of being included (see #891 and #892).
- Fix: Resolved some inconsistencies with custom copyright notice and copyright year display (see #922).
- Fix: Clone operations now have a 5-minute time limit which should reduce the occurrence of timeouts (props to @bdolor for the bug report; see #903 and #904).
- Fix: Visiting
/catalogon the root site no longer causes an error (see #905).
- Fix: Pressbooks LaTeX settings no longer appear on the root site’s dashboard (see #910 and #911).
- Fix: The Organize page now supports all post statuses (see #915).
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the Pressbooks News dashboard widget would be cached in the wrong language (see #918 and #921).
- Fix: Removed some unused code from the PB LaTeX symbiont (props to @jeremyfelt; see #923).
Pressbooks Book 1.10.1
- Fix: Consistent display of custom copyright notice (see #38).