Pressbooks 3.9.2 just went live on [Pressbooks.com](https://pressbooks.com and all of our other production networks. Here’s what changed:
- NOTE: Pressbooks 3.9.2 requires PrinceXML 20160929 or later.
- Feature: Added an export format for print-ready PDF, compatible with the CreateSpace PDF Submission Specification (Requires PrinceXML 20160929 or later).
- Feature: Added a button to the editor which lets you assign a custom class to any element.
- Feature: Simplified the Disable Comments feature, which can now be found under Sharing & Privacy settings.
- Enhancement: Added version-based dependency checks for all Pressbooks dependencies.
- Enhancement: Updated the TinyMCE Table Editor plugin to the latest version.
- Enhancement: Custom styles, table classes, row classes and cell classes are now filterable.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where email validation logs would not be sent.